Investing in a property vs. investing in a plot of land
If you have an investment in mind and want to focus on real estate, congratulations, it is a very profitable sector!
There are two types of investments in real estate; investing in a property or investing in a plot of land.
Invest in a property
We can divide this into two parts, each have their pros and cons.
Investing in a new build property
This is investing in an off-plan property, which may not yet be built, or maybe built and is brand new.
- State of the art qualities
- You are the first person to use it
- You don’t have to worry about the build
- Economically priced
- Personalization is limite
- Resale property
- This is investing in a property that has had one or more owners
Investing in second hand property
- More choice than the other options, allowing for more options on areas
- More variety
- Everything is already built and you don’t have to think about what to do
- It has already had one or more owners
- You may be able to refurbish
Investing in a plot of land
- Can be in your preferred area
- Fully customizable
- Usually quite large in size
- You will have to invest in the build
- Time for construction must be taken into account
Contact us and we will give you advice on the best option for your specific needs, in the real estate current market.